Ordering commission from me, you will get a digital downloadable file JPEG, 300 dpi HIGH Resolution of your drawing!
As an artist, I do my best to represent your reference photos/characters as closely as possible. Take a look at my portfolio to ensure you will be pleased with my artwork.
*I reserve the right to reject any commission that contains things I'll don't feel comfortable to draw. You will be fully refund in this case!
1. Please send me an owl on email@example.com.
2. Please, be more specific as possible about the pose, clothes, features of the character. You can send me images for references – just any visual references are much appreciated! With more pictures and details, the results will be better! I will ask for 50% of the payment to start my work on your commission.
3. I will send you a sketch to ask for feedback. You can ask for any changes, but please be specific.
5. Once approved, I will move onto a more detailed and refined sketch and will add flat colors. After that I will send the artwork again. If you are unhappy with the result, you can ask for little changes. I won't feel fully satisfied unless you are too.
7. Please be aware, I cannot make any major changes when the flat color stage has been accepted. Now I will move onto the shading and details. Once completed, I will send you the finished commission for approval. Bear in mind that no refund possible after sending the drawing. Thank you for being respectful to me and my work (⌒▽⌒)☆
*I would usually take 5 to 7 days to complete your commission